Effective time management for leaders
This Re:Think Leadership Workshop aims to enable effective time management based on individual working conditions and reduce stress.
At the beginning, the participants analyse their time planning, requirements and actual activities. With the help of the trainer, these aspects are visualised in a structured way and highlight possible improvements.
Subsequently, the participants work out common solutions to a stress-free working environment. Using various Re:Think Leadership Methods, the solutions are tested for their effectiveness and the participants learn to apply their results in practice.
Individual time management becomes a collaborative work planning and builds the confidence to make the right decisions independently.
The Topics & Goals
1. Time & Goals
- What does time mean to me?
- How does time affect my life and my work?
- How do I set ralistic goals and timelines?
- How do I ensure to reach my goals within time?
- How do I organise my work effectively?
- How do I set the right priorities?
2. Employees & Leadership
- How do I make enough time for my employees?
- How do I help my employees organise their time effectively?
- How do I lead effective meetings in short time?
- How do I ensure my employees can work profitably?
- How do I plan projects with realistic deadlines?
- What are the right time management tools for me?
The Re:Think Leadership Workshop is aimed at managers and executives with employee responsibility.
One Workshop Day (8 hrs.)
Two Follow-Up Sessions (4 hrs.)
Participants will be supported with practical methods to manage time efficiently and prioritise effectively.