Effective time management for teams
This Re:Think Teamwork Workshop aims to enable effective time management based on individual working conditions and reduce stress.
At the beginning, the participants analyse their time planning requirements and actual activities. With the help of the instructor, these aspects are visualised in a structured way and bring to light possible improvements.
Subsequently, the participants work out joint solutions to a stress-free working environment. Using various Re:Think Teamwork Methods, the solutions are tested for their effectiveness and the participants learn to apply their results in practice.
Individual time management becomes collaborative work planning and builds the confidence to make the right decisions independently.
The Topics & Goals
1. Time & Goals
- What does time management mean to me?
- How does time management affect my life and work?
- How do I set realistic goals and timelines?
- How do I ensure to reach my goals within time?
- How do I organise my work effectively?
- How do I set the right time management priorities?
2. Team & Company
- How do I make enough time for my collegues?
- How do I help my collegues to effective time management?
- How do I lead effective meetings in short time?
- How do I ensure my collegues can work profitably?
- How do I plan projects with realistic deadlines?
- What are the right time management tools for me?
The Re:Think Teamwork Workshop is aimed at teams of employees that rely on optimal productivity.
One Workshop Day (8 hrs.)
One Follow-Up Session (4 hrs.)
Participants will be supported with practical time management methods in a flexible way to reach common goals set by the team.