Leading managers & leaders
Managing executives is a special challenge. Maintaining the balance between freedom, decision-making authority, guidelines and corporate goals is a complex task.
The formation of a trusting basis, in which both parties meet at eye level and yet loyally show the necessary respect, is the main topic of this Re:Think Leadership Workshop.
Participants learn how to create practical foundations of trust that serve as orientation for themselves and all employees. The definition of one’s own aspirations, in clear distinction to common visions and goals form the core of these Re:Think Leadership Methods.
As a result, participants train their abilities to lead as role models and with authentic mission statements without controlling.
The Topics & Goals
1. Vision & Goal Setting
- How do I develop a vision for the future and justify it?
- How do I define goals without setting them myself?
- How do I inspire a manager for new goals and visions?
- How do I turn my vision into a mission statement?
- How do my goals become common milestones?
2. Employee & Talent Development
- Why do I promote a manager differently than employees?
- How do I prevent competition for promotions among managers?
- How do I find the right balance between ownership and control?
- How do I inspire leaders to become role models?
3. Communication with employees and superiors
- How do I create a basis of trust?
- How do I lead others to a solution instead of presenting it?
- How do I guide leaders through uncomfortable decisions?
- How do I support an overburdened executive?
- How do I create an environment of trusting respect?
The Re:Think Leadership Workshop is aimed at managers whose subordinate employees themselves have a management role.
One Workshop Day (8 hrs.)
Two Follow-Up Sessions (4 hrs.)
Participants will be supported with practical methods for their particular role, to develop or expand their own leadership style.