Managing conflicts as leaders
This Re:Think Leadership Workshop equips managers to sustainably resolve conflicts within a team and towards employees.
To this end, participants are first familiarised with methods of non-violent communication.
With the Re:Think Leadership Methods, relationship analyses become simplified and practically feasible in everyday life. The participants gain a deep understanding of the various causes of conflict and can defuse them at an early stage. Under the guidance of the instructor, participants learn to conduct targeted mediations and soften hardened fronts.
As a result, managers will be able to recognise conflicts, identify causes, and confidently guide others toward better coexistence.
The Topics & Goals
Communication & Mediation
- How do I notice arising conflicts?
- How do I mediate between conflicting parties?
- How do I resolve conflicts in between my team?
- How do I stop people from blaming each other?
- How do I show empathy without taking sides?
- How do I help victims of mobbing?
- How do I stop mobbing within my team?
The Re:Think Leadership Workshop is aimed at managers and executives with employee responsibility.
One Workshop Day (8 hrs.)
Two Follow-Up Sessions (4 hrs.)
Participants will be supported with practical methods to resolve conflicting situations and lead people to compromise.