Resolving conflicts within teams
This Re:Think Teamwork Workshop aims to resolve conflicts within a team in a sustainable way and to create a harmonious working environment.
To this end, participants are first familiarised with methods of non-violent communication before individual needs are analysed. Subsequently, the relationships and associated difficulties are systemically visualised and clarified.
The participants gain a deep understanding of conflict causes, which are specifically overcome with the Re:Think Teamwork Methods. Under the guidance of the instructor the participants reduce their tensions and find a better way of working together.
As a result, the team can work more effectively and resolve emotional conflicts independently.
The Topics & Goals
Communication & Mediation
- How do I notice arising conflicts within my team?
- How do I mediate between conflicting parties in my team?
- How do I resolve conflicts in between my collegues?
- How do I stop my team mates from blaming each other?
- How do I show empathy without taking sides?
- How do I help victims of mobbing in my team?
- How do I stop mobbing amongst my collegues?
The Re:Think Teamwork Workshop is aimed at employees working in a suboptimal work environment.
One Workshop Day (8 hrs.)
One Follow-Up Session (4 hrs.)
Participants will be supported with practical methods to resolve conflicting situations and create concensus.