SCRUM together agile project management
SCRUM focuses on the three essential success factors of teamwork. Intensive communication, interdisciplinary transparency and regular partial results enable optimal collaboration free of restrictive specifications.
Starting with a collaborative potential analysis, the individual strengths of the SCRUM team members become the basis for an optimal distribution of SCRUM roles and tasks.
Subsequently, objectives and project frameworks are defined to provide a transparent orientation for daily collaboration. Participants learn to align SCRUM projects with corporate goals and to organise themselves dynamically.
Without any software tools!
The Topics & Goals
1. Idea of SCRUM Project Management
- What is SCRUM?
- Who invented SCRUM and why?
- What are the benfits of SCRUM?
- How does SCRUM work?
2. Objectives for SCRUM Project Management
- What purpose does our SCRUM project have?
- What goals do we need to achieve with our SCRUM project?
- How do we maintain focus on our purpose and goal?
3. Planning your SCRUM Project
- How many people should be in our SCRUM team?
- Who is best suited for which SCRUM tasks?
- Who will be the SCRUM Project Owner?
- Who will be the SCRUM Master?
- How do we structure the SCRUM project Backlog?
- How do we create SCRUM User-Stories?
- How do we plan the SCRUM project phases (Sprints)?
- How do we work with daily meetings (SCRUMs)?
- How do we plan SCRUM Reviews and SCRUM Retros?
- How do we collaborate remotely in our SCRUM team?
The Re:Think Workshop is aimed at employees and leaders wanting to facilitate agile SCRUM project management.
One Workshop day (8 hrs.)
One Follow-Up Session (4 hrs.)
Participants will be guided with in depht knowledge and practical methods for agile SCRUM project management.