Agile team organisation
This Re:Think Teamwork Workshop aims to enable teams to organise their collaboration independently. To this end, organisational difficulties are first analysed and then specifically transformed into effective solutions.
Participants learn how to conduct a systemic problem analysis and how to independently develop practical steps for improvement. In the second section the solutions are transformed into a collaborative code of conduct.
Participants learn to clearly understand and perceive their individual responsibility towards their own team.
Re:Think Teamwork Methods for effective prioritisation, non-violent communication and economic planning are taught and put into practice.
The Topics & Goals
- How do we recognise unfavourable work processes?
- How do we distribute tasks optimally?
- How do we prioritise our tasks in a target-oriented manner?
- How do we react quickly to unplanned events?
- How do we organise our tasks clearly?
- How do we delegate tasks to the appropriate colleagues?
- How do we guarantee operation in case of colleagues’ absences?
- How do we prevent discrepancies in the distribution of tasks?
The Re:Think Teamwork Workshop is aimed at teams wanting to improve the agility of their work processes.
One Workshop Day (8 hrs.)
One Follow-Up Session (4 hrs.)
Participants will be supported with practical methods to dynamically and independently organise their work.