Driving Business to Peak-Performance
As a seasoned entrepreneur with several years of experience, you will have noticed that the world is constantly evolving – and with it the people, the economy and the technologies. Now it will be decided who will be able to stay on the market in the long run. Specifically, we are talking about the shortage of skilled workers – without good employees, there is no good company! Employees, however, are becoming more and more aware of their influence on companies. Specialists and professionals from special industries can almost choose their jobs. Here, the company that offers the best overall conditions wins the race. This is not only the salary – but today more than ever the working environment!
Learn how to redefine your corporate culture and align it with modern needs without losing your own core values within the Re:Think Business Performance Workshop. Established in the long term, you will ensure a significant increase in employee satisfaction, a lower churn rate of existing specialists and an increase in qualified new employees. Your lived corporate culture also has a positive effect on your corporate image and can be excellently integrated into your marketing strategies.
The Topics & Goals
Optimisation & Performance
- How do I take the ideas of all team members into account?
- How do I solve current problems of cooperation in the long term?
- How do I identify slowing down work processes?
- How can I automate organisational tasks?
- How do I optimise the effectiveness of our work processes?
- How do I appropriately challenge and encourage my team?
- How can I leverage the strengths of all team members?
- How do I identify the right priorities for peak performance?
- How do I avoid ineffective processes and work?
This Re:Think Business Workshop is aimed at entrepreneurs and teams who want to improve their own performance and make unfavorable processes more effective.
One Workshop Day (8 Hrs.)
Participants are supported with practical methods to design optimal work processes.