Leading empathically with trust
What characterises trust? How do we inspire trust and how can we consciously strengthen these qualities?
This Re:Think Leadership Workshop helps managers build a trusting relationship with their employees.
The goal is to overcome uncertainties about team performance and in communication. Participants learn to study self-perception and the perception of others in a targeted manner and to lead employees on their own responsibility.
The methodical release of control and expansion of team competencies strengthen the authenticity of the leadership style and create a trusting work environment.
As a result, braking processes of micro-management are replaced by a collaborative culture of opportunities and values.
The Topics & Goals
1. Leading with Trust vs. Control
- What really is trust?
- How can I learn to trust?
- How can I lead with trust?
- What does control do to my employees?
- How can I let go of control?
2. Leading with Responsibility vs. Assignments
- How do I built trusting realationships with my team?
- When do my employees like to take responsibility?
- What is responsibility for an assignment?
- How do employees become owners of their work?
- How do I monitor results without questioning abilities?
- How do I plan common projects with my team?
3. Leading with Transparency vs. Secrecy
- How do I define a common vision for me and my team?
- How do I define common goals with my team?
- How do I deal transparently with a crisis?
- How do I remain authentic and confident presenting bad news?
- Why should my team know about the finances of the company?
The Re:Think Leadership Workshop is aimed at managers with employee responsibility wanting to lead selfconfident teams.
One Workshop Day (8 hrs.)
Two Follow-Up Sessions (4 hrs.)
Participants will be introduced to a new leadership style forming trusting bonds and strong responsibility within the team.